Save time and take the hassle out of preparing in-school CPD with our evidence-based resources.
Register today to try CPD Toolkit for free.
We do not take payment details at this stage, and there is no obligation to subscribe after you've accessed your free resources.
Are you working with staff to maximise the financial efficiency of your school?
We understand that tightening budgets continue to be a big concern for schools, and that finding savings and generating additional income can be challenging. This module aims to support staff to:
• Appreciate the links between financial planning and school improvement
• Develop practical skills and understanding of how to manage budgets effectively
• Identify opportunities for efficiency savings and additional income generation
• Achieve value for money in spending decisions
• Monitor, evaluate and benchmark the effectiveness of spending decisions
This module is:
• Suitable for all staff in primary and secondary schools and academies, but specifically for those staff members with budget management responsibilities
• Made up of 4 sessions lasting between 90 minutes and 2 hours
• Easily tailored to suit your staff’s learning needs