CPD Toolkit free trial
Access five free training courses as part of a free trial of CPD Toolkit.
These courses are perfect for a quick CPD hit, or pedagogical pick-me-up. Whether you're looking to add more purpose to staff meetings or brush up on your own personal CPD, these courses will suit even the most time-poor of teachers.
- Zone of proximal development: how can you use differentiated teaching to push back ZPD boundaries?
- Leading difficult conversations: here you'll find a collection of resources on how to handle difficult conversations.
Our full courses are broken down into easy-to-deliver sessions which include detailed briefing notes for running training, a presentation and participant pack. Download and deliver session one from each of the below courses.
- Unleashing excellent teaching: this course places reflection at the heart of school improvement. It unpacks the features of effective practice and explores how to use evidence to identify areas for development.
- Developing a growth mindset: this course covers the latest research on growth mindset, dispels common myths, and explores practical strategies that can be implemented in the classroom and across the whole school.
- The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): This briefing can help you explain the changes to data protection law, clarify the impact on your school, and set out next steps.
Members of The Key for School Leaders can use their log-in details to begin a free trial