Deliver training with confidence
Our facilitator resources support in-school trainers to lead and deliver engaging and high-impact professional development with confidence.
These resources explore the principles of effective CPD, highlight best practice and develop skills, and are suitable for facilitators of all levels of experience.
Facilitator support includes:
- Train the trainer – a CPD module that explores what effective training looks like and equips in-school facilitators to deliver CPD Toolkit modules with impact
- Facilitation guidance – all sessions within modules feature detailed facilitator notes to guide in-school trainers every step of the way, from session planning to delivery and follow-up
- Module support – guidance and tips from our experts explaining challenging concepts and helping to develop ability
- Trainer events – opportunities to develop and practise facilitation skills, explore best practice, meet with other in-school facilitators and share ideas.
- Outside specialist support – preferred partners from The Key, who can provide skilled facilitators for schools that would prefer specialist support in delivering modules.